[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "David Cook" <david at dave dash cook dot co dot uk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>, <m0n0 at westdam dot com>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] VPN QUESTION : IPSEC CLIENT
 Date:  Sat, 9 Oct 2004 17:12:34 +0100
Marco,

The SafeNet SoftRemoteLT is unfortunately no longer available for free.
Even when it was, it was only for non-commercial use.

I haven't tried it myself but the Netgear VPN Client software should
work as it is an OEM version of the SafeNet SoftRemote client software.
Looks good value for money at approximately 35 EUR, and could save lots
of time and hassle rather than messing about with the IPSEC policies in
MS Windows.

http://www.netgear.com/products/details/VPN01L_VPN05L.php

http://downloadfinder.intel.com/scripts-df/Detail_Desc.asp?ProductID=509
&DwnldID=3559

The SafeNet SoftRemoteLT described in this FAQ entry used to be freely
available I believe, but no longer is as far as I can tell.
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2591463

-Chris