[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Lew Maggio" <lew at lsfc dot org>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  captive portal HTML, etc.
 Date:  Sat, 9 Oct 2004 15:35:06 -0500
Forgive me if this is documented elsewhere, I don't like to ask stupid
questions.

I'm running m0n0wall on a PC, runs from CD, saves to floppy.  I'm
wondering if there's any way to upload pictures to m0n0wall for a more
elaborate and attractive captive portal page.  Or if not, is there a way
of linking to external pictures?  I figure m0n0wall would definitely
block external servers, so I haven't even tried it.

I plan on going to the soekris platform shortly, would it be possible to
do it with that and the CF card?