[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Rack 1U in Italy
 Date:  Sat, 9 Oct 2004 17:16:20 -0400
On Sat, 09 Oct 2004 06:57:18 +0200, Vittore Zen <drzen at gamebox dot net> wrote:
> Does anybody knows, where can I buy some "like Soekris Engineering devices" in Italy but into a
Rack 1U and complete with (internal) power supply  and CF? Or similar products?

They're more expensive (but more powerful) than Soekris, but NexCom
has an office in the UK that I'd imagine you could purchase from.

They have a 4 port 1U appliance that is very nice, and fast.  I've
worked with one before.  About $400 USD.  Might be overkill for your