[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  Klavs Klavsen <kl at vsen dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] softremoteLT-ipsec->mono bug?
 Date:  Sun, 10 Oct 2004 04:29:43 -0700
Klavs,

Wow, this looks like a solo thread ;)

> Ohh - just searched the lists some more - FreeBSD does not support NAT-T  :(
>
> Well - I've setup PPTP now - it connects -and I've enabled the firewall
> rule - but still no traffic through - will check the m0n0 logs to see if
> it says anything about the trafic.. - hope I'm closer to making it work
> there :)
>
> Sorry for being too hasty here - thought I had checked for NAT-T support
> ~ (dooh!).

It's strange that you are having issues with NAT-T.  Quite awhile
back, I posted regarding how NAT-T was giving me trouble because SA
negotiation with SoftremoteLT and m0n0 were timing out.  However, in
the latest reincarnation of m0n0 (1.2b1), I decided to give it a shot
after reading another post saying it works out just fine.  And low and
behold, I can do IPSec through my m0n0 doing NAT.  I'm not familiar
with the setkey utility so I can't verify whether that is good or not.

/sylikc