[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Chris Bagnall" <m0n0wall at minotaur dot cc>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] digest mode
 Date:  Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:33:17 +0100
> > is it possible to receive a daily digest of the mailing list ?
> > please let me know how to change that option .
> Yes.  Unsubscribe from the regular list then subscribe to the
> digest list.

On a related note, is it possible to subscribe to the list and receive *no*
mail at all?

It's not as insane as it sounds. For example, some people may want to be
able to post from 2 addresses (e.g. a work email), but only receive the list
mailings to their personal address.

Regards,

Chris
--
C.M. Bagnall, Partner, Minotaur
Tel: (07010) 710715   Mobile: (07811) 332969   ICQ: 13350579