[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  "spamwhore at cox dot net" <spamwhore at cox dot net>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] IAS Radius server and Monowall authentication
 Date:  Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:30:16 -0400
On Sun, 10 Oct 2004 19:02:36 -0400, spamwhore at cox dot net <spamwhore at cox dot net> wrote:
> I have the same issue: How to get IAS to work with m0n0wall.  I followed those exact instructions
and it did not work for me. (highly probably that i am too stupid to understand this as im totally
new to radius servers).

> When i try to login through captive portal Something is happening on my IAS server cause when i
check the log i see connection attempts with the username and m0n0wall's information but i have
never been able to get through.

What do those log messages say?  Without knowing that, I'd guess you
probably didn't grant remote access permissions appropriately to the
user in question.

You just need to use the username and password, no domain info.

I just glanced through those instructions, and while I've never
followed them, they appear to be fine.  I typically set it up a little
differently, IIRC, but with the same end result.

-Chris