[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Klavs Klavsen <kl at vsen dot dk>
 To:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] softremoteLT-ipsec->mono bug?
 Date:  Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:55:58 +0200
on 10-10-2004 13:29 sylikc wrote:

>  Klavs,
>
>  Wow, this looks like a solo thread ;)

Indeed :)

[SNIP]

>  It's strange that you are having issues with NAT-T. Quite awhile
>  back, I posted regarding how NAT-T was giving me trouble because SA
>  negotiation with SoftremoteLT and m0n0 were timing out. However,
>  in the latest reincarnation of m0n0 (1.2b1), I decided to give it a
>  shot after reading another post saying it works out just fine. And
>  low and behold, I can do IPSec through my m0n0 doing NAT. I'm not
>  familiar with the setkey utility so I can't verify whether that is
>  good or not.

Ok - could you tell me where you setup varies from the one described here:
http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2594150

Cause I followed that to the letter.

--
Regards,
Klavs Klavsen, GSEC - kl at vsen dot dk - http://www.vsen.dk

"Those who do not understand Unix are condemned to reinvent it, poorly."
  --Henry Spencer