[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sylikc <sylikc at gmail dot com>
 To:  Klavs Klavsen <kl at vsen dot dk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall-dev] softremoteLT-ipsec->mono bug?
 Date:  Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:32:48 -0700
Klavs,

> Ok - could you tell me where you setup varies from the one described here:
> http://m0n0.ch/wall/docbook/faq.html#id2594150
>
> Cause I followed that to the letter.

Well, I followed the instructions near verbatim except for the part of
choosing SHA-1 as my P1 and P2 thing.  My particular version of
SoftRemoteLT doesn't support SHA-1, so I changed it all to MD5.  Make
very sure your key groups are set the same.  I remember double
checking all my settings and mis-selected the keygroup.  Beyond that,
there isn't anything special to my setup.

/sylikc