[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  John Homer Alvero <johnhomer at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  On public IP/servers behind opt1
 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 2004 00:49:06 +0800
Hello m0n0wallers,

I want to setup serveral servers on opt1. Example, 1 web server
and 1 ftp server. My ISP gave me x.x.x.104/29 that gives me
x.x.x.105 to x.x.x.110 usable IPs.

I already assigned x.x.x.105 to my cisco router's ethernet. heres
the setting for my m0n0s WAN.

ip: x.x.x.106
netmask: /29

now i want to assign x.x.x.107 and x.x.x.108 as my web and ftp
servers respectively. how do i do that? please give me exact
configuration for m0n0 and for servers behind opt1.

i alraedy read the faq but i dont quiet understand the literature.
im confused on the assigning an ip address to opt1 not belonging to
my subnets ip. how do i do that? pls give me sample config.

thanks so much for the needed help.

john