[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dirk Enrique Seiffert - CaribeNet <ds at caribenet dot com>
 To:  Charles Toepoel <charles dot toepoel at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Soekris 4511 m0n0 Install
 Date:  Mon, 11 Oct 2004 17:44:58 -0500
Thanks Charles and Phillipe,
> gunzip -c net45xx-xxx.img | dd of=/dev/hdX bs=16k
> where X = the IDE device name of your CF card (check with hdparm -i
> /dev/hdX)

so far we couldn't get lucky. I found this post by Frederick on the mailing
list:

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs[]=73&actionargs[]=55

It looks like some CFs are just too slow and won't work. We are using a
generic CF with the fancy name "Super Talent Flash.". As we are somewhere
deep in South America it will take us weeks to get another card: Maybe
meanwhile somebody on this list knows a workaround?

Best wishes

Enrique

--
CaribeNet S.A. - Cartagena - Colombia