[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  andreas dot krummrich at t dash online dot de (Andreas Krummrich)
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems with net4501
 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 2004 20:04:18 +0200
Hello,

I have a problem with a m0n0wall on a net4501. The m0n0wall runs as a router
for 15 clients using an PPPoE 1 Mbit connection. After an amount of time,
nothing goes through the firewall from the intranet to the internet.
I can connect to the m0n0wall it self from remote (wan device) and from the
internal net. But there is no traffic from the intranet, to the internet
through the firewall. The browser does not display any web pages.
I have to reset the firewall and nat state.
After doing this, the m0n0wall works fine (until the next time, it hangs).
Is this a hardware problem? Should I upgrade to an net4801?
Thanks!

Regards,
	Andreas.