[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Christopher M. Iarocci" <iarocci at eastendsc dot com>
 Subject:  VPN broken in current beta
 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 2004 07:36:08 -0400
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but here goes just in case.

I have m0n0 connected to a Cisco router and 2 Netopia routers via
IPSec.  Since the last beta release I've been having the problem of the
VPN getting disconnected (for whatever reason, could be timeout, could
be internet issues), and then never reconnecting unless I reboot the
m0n0wall, or go into the VPN settings and click "Save".  It then quickly
reconnects without issue, until it disconnects again.  With version 1.1
and even the previous beta to 1.2b1 I did not have this problem.
Nothing has been changed on the other ends for a LONG time.  Just
thought I'd mention this.  Can supply logs if you want, although they
don't say much because m0n0 seems to think it's still connected and
never even tries to reconnect.

Chris