[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "James W. McKeand" <james at mckeand dot biz>
 To:  "'Holger Goetz'" <holgerg at hgsys dot de>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] IPSec and Nortel Contivity
 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 2004 08:37:00 -0400
Take a look at the support resources available at www.nortelnetworks.com for
your model. I did a quick search. Not knowing which one you had, I picked a
model at random - I looked at the 1010. They had several PDF on setting up
tunnels with various non-Nortel products using "IPSec Peer-to-Peer Tunnel
Using Pre-shared Key Authentication" (PIX, CheckPoint, NetScreen, etc). You
should be able to gleam the information you need to setup the CES side of a
tunnel from any of these.

James W. McKeand