[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Steve Discher" <steve at acsfiber dot com>
 To:  "'David Orman'" <david dot orman at orblivion dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] more questions concerning which platform to use / integrated wireless or AP
 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 2004 21:33:18 -0500
I hope it is a small state!  I am using the WRAP with three ethernet
interfaces connected to 3 external 200 mw Senao AP's and 120 deg sector
antennaes.  I use a mini-pci (senao) card as the backhaul.  It has been up
for about 60 days without a single glitch.  There was a bug in an earlier
software version that caused the httd daemon to die but that is fixed.
Mount the cards and WRAP in a Nema 4 box and add a couple of cooling fans
and mount on the tower to keep your coax short.  My 2 cents worth.