[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <pmok at optushome dot com dot au>
 To:  "Jay Binks" <jaybinks at insomniacmediaproductions dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Problems with bigpond
 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 02:13:57 +1000
Yeah, I've got one for Optus Cable and another one for Telstra Cable. Both
are working fine. (I occasionally do beta testing of M0n0Wall on Telstra
Cable to see if the BPA login client works OK...I haven't done it recently
though).

What kind of setup are you using? (PC? Configuration details?)
I'm using a Pentium 150Mhz with 48MB RAM with CD/floppy variant of M0n0Wall
1.1 (stable).

Are you using the integrated BPA Login in M0n0Wall to login for your
connection?

Have you checked the status or logs that M0n0Wall generates to see if you're
not blocking "Heartbeat" by accident? (or any other issue that may be
experienced if Telstra changes something in their servers).

-Stmok