Not being a developer but a technichian I'm wondering if it
would be possible to implement some type of HTTPposter in m0n0wall.
With HTTPposter I mean a function that can issue a HTTP GET command
with some variables at a certain time or at a certain interval (like
This would be great for several reasons :
- Here in Sweden we have a broadband provider that require the user
to authenticate through a webpage to get access to internet.
You can solve this with varius scripts that run on your server.
It would be nice if you could solve this with the firewall.
- Able to update sevral dyndns sites.
- Post current IP to a webpage.
- The abillity to post "anything"
- I can't do it (i think) because I don't now PHP.
- Don't think there is any cron availible in m0n0 att the moment.
So my question is:
Is this only useful for me or does anyone else see this as a feature
you would use?