[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Robert Bialecki" <robert at mpiwifi dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Feature request - HTTP Poster
 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:43:01 -0600
This is a great idea like many others posted here but adding too many
functions to m0n0wall would make the project a big mess and full of bugs.

I think that m0n0wall firewall is already equipped with full line of
networking possibilities that make the project hard to maintain.

Robert Bialecki

MPI-WiFi