[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  "Lasse" <lasse at blirp dot net>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Feature request - HTTP Poster
 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 2004 10:14:05 -0700
Write a module. Or get someone to write a module for you. That's what that
feature was intended for - to provide easy hooks to allow features KEY to
specialized users to be implemented and easily reapplied to new versions of
firmware.

iirc, there isn't a cron per say, but there is a way to emmulate it - search
the docs or archives?

Then use that to trigger your modules background process.

m/