[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jay Binks <jaybinks at insomniacmediaproductions dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  pmok at optushome dot com dot au
 Subject:  RE : Problems with bigpond
 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:16:41 +1000
Im using PC Monowall..
P166mmx, 128meg, CDRom / Floppy, 2 Nic's

yes am using the integrated login client..
and that SEEMS to be ok..
since when I reboot the system it logs in fine,,,,
then runs with no probs for 10 min or so...

its just a while it slows to a crawl and I cant speed it up again.
I cant see anything in the logs that is of interest (what should I look for)
my firewall rules are empty   /   yesterday I specificly allowed the
HEartbeat port
and it didnt help.. (do I need this, I could have the wrong port)

what else should I try

thanks

Jay Binks