[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Seth Rothenberg" <seth at pachai dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] more questions concerning which platform to use / integrated wireless or AP
 Date:  Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:33:40 -0400 (EDT)
> you can get the soekris box at sokris.com and the cards and pigtails at
> netgate.

I agreee...soekris is just about the best place to get
their products.  They have nice volume discounts.

I also have used keenansystems.com repeatedly -
great for us East Coast guys.   I think he has
everything else you need - may even have the soekris.

Though, netgate more readily admits that upgrading
firmware is something that could be done without
dire consequences.  They even have the files on their site.

(I have a "node shopping list" somewhere, but
I need to dig around, since I moved the site
it was on :-)

Seth