[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  adsl router for sale
 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:52:29 +1000
If anyone is interested, I have an Efficient Networks 5861 ADSL router
for sale

It comes with Hardware IPSEC encryption on board, and all ipsec upgrades
keys.

It basically runs openbsd with pf filter (I think) and is a full on
router / firewall.

You can config it easily with web management, but the cmd line offers
much more.

Once nice feature is the dial backup facility, plug an isdn modem or
analog modem in the back and config a dial backup so if the adsl drops
out, it dials upto the net using the modem !

Anyway, free shipping within Australia.

Asking for $250 AU$

Can take paypal or paymate or direct bank deposit
You incur the extra % charge if you use paypal / paymate (2.4 - 3 %)

I also have a cisco 827 ADSL router - usual 827 specs can be found at
the cisco site.
Comes with console cable, and power pack.

Same deal applies with payment / shipping

$300

Just mail me directly if you have any questions.

Cheers

Barry

Dore Achievement Centres (Pty) Ltd - Hotline: 1300 55 77 11

www.dorecentres.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephoning 1300 55 77 11 and destroy this e-mail and
any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
The content of this email is not necessarily that of the Dore Acievement
Centres unless otherwise specified.  This email was scanned for possible
viruses and was sent on 14/10/2004 by barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au to m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch