[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chet Harvey <chet at pittech dot com>
 To:  pisang <pisang98 at yahoo dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] DHCP Server - more options - option 252
 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 11:07:55 -0400
1) Try stop and starting the daemon from the "enable DHCP" option, on the
general page I believe. Or maybe a killall -HUP dhcpd from exec.php???

2) Search this list and check the m0n0 site on "hacking m0n0". Lotsa info out
there about rolling your own version. Would need a running FBSD 4.x system
though....5.x too if you arent compiling packages or modules for use in m0n0.

Good luck and have fun!!!

Chet Harvey
Protecting your Digital Assets
703.407.7311