[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Philippe =?iso-8859-1?q?Cl=E9ri=E9?= <philippe at gcal dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Wireless inconsistencies
 Date:  Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:14:12 -0500
Additional information:

I was able to setup the box with Bering-uClibc and it worked without a
hitch. So I am guessing that there are driver problems with FreeBSD or
m0n0wall is not correctly initializing the Orinoco card.

I don't know anything about FreeBSD, but I really like the m0n0wall
interface, and I want to get it working.

Still, it's much easier for me to troubleshoot Linux. So I might have to
stick with that.

Hoping someone can give me a pointer. TIA

---
Best regards,