[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Dinesh Nair <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Captive with IMAP
 Date:  Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:35:29 +0800
On 29/09/2004 07:27 Chris Buechler said the following:
> In that situation, the user database Dinesh discussed is exactly what they need.

i've been away from malaysia this last couple of weeks. and a lot of
discussion has been going on over the captive portal. i must say that it
has been educational for me to see the various ways in which the captive
portal is being used out in the field.

currently, there are some changes being made to the captive portal
structure and i'll soon be adding in the new features as part of the
upcoming beta. i know this has been delayed quite a bit, but my schedule
took me off m0n0wall for a while.