A Subversion repository is available
that contains all PHP source files (include files, webGUI pages, rc scripts, captive portal stuff)
and other build-related files.
The repository can be accessed at the following URL:
Anonymous read-only access to the entire tree is possible, but only regular m0n0wall contributors
with an SVN account may commit changes to the tree (if you are a regular contributor and would like
an account, contact email@example.com). The committers are listed below; if you have
a modification to m0n0wall that you think is good enough to be included in the official codebase,
contact one of the committers or post your patch on the m0n0wall-dev mailing list.
All commits trigger an automatic e-mail to the mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org.
See this page to learn how to subscribe to that mailing list and get notified about commits.
There are GUI frontends to SVN available
for those who don't like the command-line version (e.g. TortoiseSVN for Windows).
There is no "trunk" directory in the repository anymore; development is done in one of
the main branch directories (1.23, freebsd6 or freebsd8).
Commits to those directories should always attempt to keep things in a working state, i.e.
it should always be possible to build a working beta release from the contents of these three branch directories.
Extensive changes that cannot reasonably be made in a single commit should be done in a separate branch
(by copying an existing branch to a new directory inside the branches directory)
that can be merged back (or form an entirely new branch) when the changes have stabilized.
For every official m0n0wall release (including beta versions), a copy is made in the tags
directory with the name 'release-[version]'. No commits will ever be made to anything inside the tags
The following individuals have commit access to the m0n0wall repository:
- Chris Buechler (cbuechler) <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
- Dinesh Nair (dinesh) <dinesh at alphaque dot com>
- Jonathan de Graeve (jdegraeve) <Jonathan dot De dot Graeve at imelda dot be>
- Manuel Kasper (mkasper) <mk at neon1 dot net>
- Paul Taylor (ptaylor) <PaulTaylor at winn dash dixie dot com>
- Michael Iedema (michael.iedema) <michael at askozia dot com>
- Marcel Wiget (mwiget) <mwiget at gmail dot com>
- Shawn Giese (sgiese) <shawngiese at gmail dot com>
- Andrew White (awhite) <andywhite at gmail dot com>
- Lennart Grahl (lgrahl) <lennart.grahl at gmail dot com>
The last 5 commits
||Remove stray lines (no effect).
||Update timezone.tgz with Freebsd8.3 zoneinfo files
||Fix SVG graphs on IE9/10 (contributed by Thierry Lechat).
||Fix IPsec tunnels with endpoint on optional interfaces
(found by: Kristian Shaw)
||Add job "Wake on LAN" to the scheduler